On 15/02/13 10:52, Igor Smitran wrote:
What would need to be done in dhcp setup in order to have
radusergroup/radcheck/radreply/radacct-alike behavior?

As far as I can tell:

1. Figure our the SQL queries that return the "check/reply" and group items you want for the values in the DHCP packet
 2. Configure those queries on an instance of the SQL module
 3. Use the config:

dhcp ... {
  # do radcheck/radreply
  sql.authorize
  # do radacct-like behaviour
  sql.accounting
}

The latter is necessary because "dhcp" blocks are post-auth blocks internally, so you need to specify that you want "authorize" not post-auth behaviour.

I am trying to make it work with cable equipment (CM,MTA,CPE) but i am
not sure how to start. CM and MTA would have static IP addresses (sql
prefered because of additional replies: boot-file,dns,gateway etc.) and
CPE's would have dynamic IP address assigned.

Dynamic IP assignment might require the sqlippool module; the server comes with examples for this.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html