On 11 Apr 2013, at 10:35, Iftakhul Anwar <an...@meruvian.org> wrote:

> I just use enter after my shared secret.
>
> Any suggestions ?

There are three possibilities

 * The shared secret is wrong in the squid radius file
 * The shared secret is wrong in the freeradius clients file
 * Squid is broken (I think this unlikely)

As you've not posted a full debug log, all we can do is guess.

My guess is that radtest is using the secret defined in clients.conf:client
127.0.0.1/8 and squid is using the secret defined in clients.conf:client
192.168.2.3

Post a full log, and we can probably do more than guess.

Adam Bishop

 gpg: 0x6609D460

Janet, the UK's research and education network.

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html