On 06/05/13 17:51, John Douglass wrote:
I don't just call ntlm_auth Because I want to simulate the entire EAP
request (as if it is another of my wireless controllers) and get regular
logs from radius that the server is responding. If some (although it
hasn't happened!) piece of my radius stack has a problem (say, the mysql
connections break for some reason) I want a full restart of the service.
Just testing authentication doesn't give me a full radius stack picture.

Ah gotcha, I missed that you were also restarting radius. I thought we were talking solely about Samba failure.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html