Hi Alan,

But my concern why free radius is not sending access-reject response.

Thanks & Regards
ManjunathFrom: Alan DeKok <al...@deployingradius.com>Sent: Fri, 07 Jun
<freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org>Subject: Re: Free Radius not
sending reject message when using "max_request_time"manjunath uthappa
ponnachana wrote:> I am trying to test this and trying to execute SQL query
from free> radius which will take more time than max_request_time. But free
radius> is not sending reject message instead it comes out with an error
"no> response from the server". That's how it works. The problem
is that the call to SQL is blocking at the OS layer.  i.e.FreeRADIUS isn't
running any more for that thread.  So it's pretty muchimpossible
*forcibly* stop that SQL query. The solution to a slow database is to fix
the database.  PokingFreeRADIUS won't work.  Any changes you make to
FreeRADIUS will make theproblem worse. There is NO reason why an S!
 QL database takes more than .1s to returnfrom a query.  If it does, your
database is horribly broken. Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html