Hello

I'm looking for a solution to realize a FreeRadius Server, which can
Authenticate against primary a AD and as second method against AD LDS
(Lightweight Directory from Windows).
We want for our WLAN, that in the Guest-Network employees can use their
AD-Login (I already implemented that with ntlm_auth and it works) and also
guests can use this network but their login should be in a AD LDS (LDAP), which
can be edited by our reception. I would prefer not to store the password for
the guests as Cleartext. Is this possible?
How could I realize that with FreeRadius?

Thanks in advance
Dave

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html