Dear, I'm advancing in the Freeradius + AD authentication....just a
short question: when I want to make the eapol_test tool, I get this
error:

# make eapol_test
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lnl
make: *** [eapol_test] Error 1

I've followed all the steps to use this tool, but I can't make it.

What can be the problem ???

Thanks

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html