Hi Vic,
thanks for the hint.
In gentoo we configure the packages (called ebuild) on the user side
using something called use-flags.
So if it is possible to have freerdp with pulseaudio and without I'll
add a "pulseaudio" use-flag to the ebuild. If the user during install
has pulseaudio enabled freerdp will depend on pulseaudio and be build
against pulseaudio during ./configure

So - as far as I can see alsa and pulseaudio are fully automagically
detectet, right? No option "--do-not-use-pulseaudio-even-if-it-is-there"
in configure? (That would be bad for gentoo packaging...)

Nils