Hello,

We have currently 13 issues open on GitHub and I have separated them
into two milestones to easily help us to focus on the stuff that needs
to be done before we release 0.9.0.

This is not written on stone so we can move things around if people
wish to but I do think we ought to keep a focus on 0.9.0 and next
release (I added it as 0.10.0 milestone for now).

Those milestones can be seen at:
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/issues/milestones

Please share your feelings about it.

Cheers,

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: ota...@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br