Hello!

I'll try my best to explain when the error occurs.
It's probably a Microsoft error, but maybe we can stop freeRDP from crashing

First using freeRDP to connect to Windows Server 2008 SP1 (non-R2)
We then have the role Terminal Server on this and other Windows 2008
servers.
Go to the "Terminal Server Manager" tool

Go to a session with a connected Terminal user and right click to "remote
control" the user.
As the session is connected you get the following warnings and after just a
few seconds the whole freeRDP windows crashes.

It's important to notice that my screen is smaller than the one I want to
remote control.
But that's really easy to fake with the parameter -g 1024x768

Error in terminal
Received Set Error Information PDU with reason 0
ui_warning: WARNING: Remote desktop changed from 1440x900 to 1280x1024.

ui_resize_window:
ui_warning: WARNING: Remote desktop changed from 1280x1024 to 1440x900.

ui_resize_window:
Received Set Error Information PDU with reason 5
run_xfreerdp: inst->rdp_check_fds failed
main thread, all threads did exit

Greetings from Sweden and have a great weekend!
      --
 ☆     Johan "Jo" Nidelius
  ♥     +46 (0) 730-459949