Our terminal servers have time zone redirection enabled however when I connect
with FreeRDP Windows 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services reports "your time zone is
not recognized". As far as I can tell my time zone is set correctly
(US/Eastern) on the client OS. I have tried both Ubuntu 10.04 and 11.10 with
similar results.

Are there any parameters I need to pass in order to get TZ redirection to work
with FreeRDP? My Windows RDP clients do not have this problem.