Hello,

I use the last beta freerdp version and I notice that the
"auto-reconnection" feature doesn't really work with windows XP, windows
server 2003 and windows server 2008,

the "auto-reconnection" feature should work like this :

- a network failure appears ( network cable unplug for exemple or a
problem with the remote server )
- freeRdp should detect the network failure and should try to reconnect
( at least 20 times like mstsc.exe, the remote software RDP version from
microsoft )
- when the connection with the server is back the auto-reconnection
feature should start : a crypted cookie is sent to the server in order
to be reconnected without the need of retyping the login and the password

but I don't have this behaviour with Freerdp, most of the time freerdp
crashes and exits with an error message "ERROR: recv: Connection reset
by peer" or this error "broken pipe", it's very rare to see freerdp
doing a successfull auto-reconnect attempt, something seems to be broken
in the source code about this feature,

the "auto-reconnect" feature is crucial for my company where I work, we
need a remote RDP software for our "thin client" machines who can be
tolerant and resistant about the network failure ( no crash, the RDP
software should keep himself alive and try to reconnect to the server ),

 we use linux in theses machines and  an internet connection to join the
remote server and the internet connexion is not perfect ( some TCP
packets can be lost), that's why the "auto-reconnect" feature is very
important for us, "rdesktop" software has the same problem ( unable to
do the automatic reconnect after a network failure ), so it will be nice
if someone here can resolve this problem or give me a clue to improve
and secure the auto-reconnect feature

thanks