Good Evening,

The company I work for has recently made the change to enforce remote login
through TS Gateway's company wide. I've already re-imaged my machine with
Windows as this was a short notice change. Will freerdp add support for TS
Gateway's anytime soon. All my searching I only came up with one client
which supports it natively, and that's a paid application for mac (which run
on linux) called Itap.

Thanks,

-DBC