Michele Petrazzo <michele.petrazzo@un...> wrote:
> Thanks.
> Just tried the repository with debian stable -squeeze- with maverick
> distribution setted in sources.list and works like a charm!
Apologies first. I am an end user not a developer and have used rdesktop
for many years. I am interested in using xfreerdp with a smartcard.

I have installed xfreerdp 1.0 in squeeze as per Michele's instructions
above. Smartcard support appears to work with 1.0 as per the November
mailing list archive. However, the syntax for using a smartcard is not
well documented and I am not sure that the appropriate plugin is in the
maverick ppa.

Advice or redirection, on or off list, would be most welcomed.

Sorry again. ;-)

David