Hi Marc-Andr

 Yesteray I built wfreerdp.exe, and tried standard rdp, it works great on my
windows xp home edition. Today I tried to use remotefx by inputing command line
"wfreerdp.exe -u admin -p password -a 32 -x l -z --rfx --rfx-mode v
192.168.1.100", wfreerdp.exe crashed, then I tried to add "-gdi sw" to command,
it just gave me a black screen.
 for now I have no powerful windows xp client to install vs2010 to try to debug
it.</:includetail>
 so can w</:includetail>freerdp work on windows xp, or I need install something
besides openssl, vc++ 8, vc++ 10?</:includetail>
 </:includetail>
 Thanks</:includetail>
 Eric</:includetail>
 </:includetail>