Hi Helmer,

>>> I think that the problem lies within x2goagent ( a forked nxagent from
>>> !machine).
>>
>> I think so too.
>> I just tested xfreerdp 1.0 with nxagent, works fine.
>> nxagent is Xorg 6.9 too which is older but works fine.
>>
>> Jay
>

> It works here too, with nomachine 3.3 to 3.5.
>
> The problem lies with x2goagent as i suspected. :(
>
> Waiting for any info from x2go dev's.

we are using xfreerdp on x2go at my office on a daily basis. The
environement is squeeze 32bit VM on Xen XCP with default freerdp package
from squeeze (0.7.4). Rdp servers are 2003 32bit, 2008 32bit and 2008R2
64bit, and winxp 32bit, and it works fine (except from screen refresh
when restoring a minimized windows, but we can do with it, since it is
mainly for maintenance).

I haven't tried the lastest and greatest xfreerdp 1.0 on this setup, but
I'll give it a shot when I will have some free time and I'll post the
result.

Cheers,

Denis

> Thanks Jay and Marc.