Hi,

I'm using FreeRDP to connect from Ubuntu Natty to a Windows 7 VM.

In Ubuntu, I have my caps lock and left control key swapped.  (To complicate
matters, I also use the USA-dvorak keyboard layout)

When I connect to the Win7 box via FreeRDP, the keys are not swapped. (But the
dvorak layout is used correctly in windows)

I've tried remapping the keys on the Win7 box using the Scancode registry entry
(and rebooting), but that doesn't seem to fix it either.

I read through the keyboard wiki page
(https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/wiki/Keyboard), and totally agree that
"Keyboard input is not an easy to understand subject".

Is there a simple solution to retaining the remapped keys when I connect to the
Windows 7 VM ?

Thanks,

Phil