Hello FreeRDP developers,

This is just to let you know that I have added exhaustive time zone
redirection support. FreeRDP now has a local database of all Windows time
zones extracted from Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 with a C# program. I have
also generated a conversion table between the Linux/UNIX timezones and
Windows timezones. The code now detects the current timezone, finds its
Windows equivalent, and then sends the complete Windows timezone
information with proper names, daylight savings time start time and end
time, along with time bias. It will even be able to properly get the proper
daylight savings time transition times for years to come, since I saved an
array of "adjustement rules" as .NET calls them.

This means we now fully support time zone redirection :) you could even
start a remote desktop session right before the transition between daylight
savings time and standard time and it will transition properly during the
session :P

Helper programs for generating tables:
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/blob/master/scripts/WindowsZones.cs
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/blob/master/scripts/TimeZones.cs