From: Jay Sorg <jay.s...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Freerdp-devel] --no-fastpath crashes
To: "Huihong Luo" <huisi...@yahoo.com>, "freerdp-devel"
<freerdp-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 5:47 PM

I found the problem,

rdp_recv_data_pdu calls update_recv which can call rdp_recv_data_pdu again.
This does not work when decompressing because the STREAM is swapped out.
I changed rdp_recv_tpkt_pdu to simply loop through the data PDUs.
This is more consistent with other code in freerdp and seems easier to
follow then that recursion upward stack call.

Jay