I am having trouble getting audio input to work on my gentoo system as
freerdp is unable to load the audin or audin_alsa plugins.

$ xfreerdp -f -u administrator --plugin drdynvc --plugin rdpsnd --plugin
audin --data audin:alsa -- 10.0.0.142
freerdp_load_library_symbol: failed to load
/usr/local/lib/freerdp/audin.so: /usr/local/lib/freerdp/audin.so:
undefined symbol: VirtualChannelEntry
freerdp_load_plugin: failed to load audin/VirtualChannelEntry
connected to 10.0.0.142:3389
Password: ....

I tried it with the gentoo ebuild and by building it myself from the git
sources with the same result for the versions 1.0.1 and 1.0.0.

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,
Richard