From: Marc-André Moreau <marcandre.mor...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Freerdp-devel] xfreerdp-server works?
To: "Huihong Luo" <huisi...@yahoo.com>
Cc: freerdp-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 7:09 PM

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Huihong Luo <huisi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I tried a few builds, it always fails with XShmQueryVersion and ShmCreatePixmap

any particular instructions to set it up?

It's still experimental, yet it works. You need to launch it from the source
tree at this point. On the client-side, use something like xfreerdp --no-auth
--rfx hostname

I suggest you come on IRC and ask either awakecoding or LordCrc

sudo ./xfreerdp-server
Listening on 0.0.0.0 port 3389.
bind: Address already in use
We've got a client 192.168.1.12
XShmQueryVersion failed
Requested protocols: TLS(Y) NLA(n) RDP(n)
TLS connection accepted
SSL_read: I/O error
Failed to check freerdp file descriptor
Client 192.168.1.12 disconnected.
We've got a client 192.168.1.12
XShmQueryVersion failed
Requested protocols: TLS(Y) NLA(n) RDP(n)
TLS connection accepted
Accepted client: WIN7-PC-1
Accepted channels: rdpdr rdpsnd drdynvc cliprdr
Client 192.168.1.12 is activated
Client requested desktop: 1024x768x16
Client sent a synchronize event (flags:0x0)
X Error of failed request:  BadImplementation (server does not implement
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  140 (MIT-SHM)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_ShmCreatePixmap)
  Serial number of failed request:  14
  Current serial number in output stream:  14