Today, I succeeded to cross compile freeRDP for arm platform and could run it
on an arm terminal. But when I wanted to test video redirection, I just
couldn't play a video and freerdp returned an warning: "in tsmf_ffmpeg.so:
undefined symbol : sinh, failed to load tsmf_ffmpeg.so." Then I analysed the
tsmf_ffmpeg.so using nm command. The result is confusing: there were so many
undefined symbols about math functions,such as sin, sinh, ceil, and so on. I
also checked the tsmf_ffmpeg.so in my pc, and the differences are huge! I just
don't understand what's going on.
Some undefined symbols which I get using command: nm -u tsmf_ffmpeg.so in
tsmf_ffmpeg.so under arm terminal are below:
         U __strcpy_chk@@GLIBC_2.4
         U __vsnprintf_chk@@GLIBC_2.4
         U abort@@GLIBC_2.4
         U acos
         U asin
         U atan
         U cbrtf
         U ceil
         U compress
         U compress2
         U cos
Some undefined symbols under my pc are below:
         U avcodec_open@@LIBAVCODEC_52
         U avcodec_register_all@@LIBAVCODEC_52
         U avpicture_fill@@LIBAVCODEC_52
         U avpicture_get_size@@LIBAVCODEC_52
         U memcpy@@GLIBC_2.2.5
         U memmove@@GLIBC_2.2.5
         U memset@@GLIBC_2.2.5
         U printf@@GLIBC_2.2.5
The differences are huge! It's just like arm did not compile tsmf_ffmpeg.c!
Thanks for any help!
                                             Guangchao Yao