Hi Mads,

I also cross-compiled Freerdp-1.0.1 (Mingw-w64 version 2.0 with gcc
4.7.0) for 32 Bit as well as for 64 Bit Windows. I tested it recently on
a Windows 7 (64 Bit) client connecting to a Windows Server 2008 R2.

You need to specify a user name and password on the command line like
this:

Then the connection works (at least in my setup). If you omit this it
will fail silently. But the functionality is currently very limited. In
my case the color scheme is completely messed up for some reason (looks
like it uses an 8 bit color scheme) and it seems to ignore any attempt
to change this.

Note: If you define the PP macro WITH_DEBUG when you compile wfreerdp it
will create a console window where you can see its output. Guess that
will help to find out why it fails in your case.

Regards

Felix