> Is there any interest in a shared and open port of FreeRDP to the tablet
> platforms?
> I am sure there will be one. The question is when, and how many then will be
> left at a dead end with their own port.

Hi Mads,

the iOS port is actually rather straightforward. I've created a sample
iOS app with basic RDP functionality based on FreeRDP 1.0.1.
I'm planning on releasing the source on the same licensing terms as
FreeRDP. If somebody is particularly interested in this, needing early
access or something like this, please let me know. I'd prefer to do
some code cleanups first :-)

Android is a totally different story, porting FreeRDP to Java looks
like a major effort to me.

Regards, Richard.