FreeRDP community,

I have some good news to share (again!):

Fujitsu just contributed terminal server gateway support. The contribution
was made in the form of a source tree which builds and supports TSG. Since
major changes have been made in the same portions of code recently, there
needs to be manual integration work so that we can add TSG support in the
current git sources.

I have posted the sources here for download:
https://github.com/downloads/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/freerdp-tsg-fujitsu.tar.gz

Anybody interested in helping to integrate TSG support in the current git
sources can join us on IRC :)

Thanks to Fujitsu for this well appreciated contribution, TSG support is a
feature people have been asking for a long time!

Best regards,
- Marc-Andre