Hello FreeRDP community,

We have both received and made many bug fixes since the 1.0 and 1.0.1
release. However, our master tree is a development branch; it is not always
suitable for use as it may have incomplete or experimental features.
Unfortunately, after the demanding 1.0 development cycle, we didnt properly
transition into maintaining a maintenance branch.

So, this is an attempt to remedy this:
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/tree/1.0-stable

Users, please test. :) If a stability related fix that's been made since
1.0.1 and is not currently in the branch, then please suggest it.

Pending testing and comments, we will tag this branch and release 1.0.2.

Fixes:
 - various memory leaks
 - misplaced bitmaps drawn on the screen
 - handle cursors sent from certain rdp servers properly
 - dont register audio devices unless requested
 - server redirection regressions
 - fix for x64 cpu feature detection
 - rdp security layer fixes
   - salted checksum fixes
 - fastpath input packet fixes
 - fix crash from fastpath input when using FIPS encryption
 - smartcard state mapping fix
 - fix x11 pixmap/visual detection

Thanks,
-anthony