What os are you compiling for? is that ARM based Ubuntu? or Android?

On ARM, usually it's ALSA sound, instead of Pulse, did you try this options:

freerdp --plugin drdynvc --data tsmf:audio:alsa -- server

--- On Thu, 4/19/12, 姚光超 <13717511...@163.com> wrote:

From: 姚光超 <13717511...@163.com>
Subject: Re: [Freerdp-devel] video redirecition on arm platform
To: "freerdp-devel" <freerdp-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 7:52 AM

Hi anyone,
    After a long time, I succeed to cross-compile freerdp for my arm platform.
But the video redirection doesn't work,I just can't find the answer. When
playing a video using media player, I get the following outputs:
Warning rdpsnd_pulse_connect (99): bad context state (6)
Warning FreeRDPRdpsndDeviceEntry (500): rdpsnd_pulse_connect failed
Warning rdpsnd_load_device_plugin (466): pulse entry returns error.
Warning tsmf_pulse_open_stream (251): pa_stream_connect_playback failed (15)
Warning tsmf_ffmpeg_decode_audio (381): error decoding
Warning tsmf_ffmpeg_decode_video (287): data_size 97, no frame is decoded.
warning tsmf_ifman_on_sample (344):unknown presentation id.
Because  of the unknown presentation id, the stream won't be decoded and  the
video area is always black. But  through detecting the network speed, i'm sure
the stream is transferred to the local arm platform.Can anyone help me ? Thanks
a lot!

                                         Guangchao Yao