Hi,
    After a long time work for video redirection on arm platform, I'm still not
success. What a shame! I really can't find a way to solve this problem,and
search for help again.
    When playing some video using freerdp on arm, I got the following warnings
which are catched using redirection:
     connected to 192.168.5.46:3389
     Warning rdpsnd_pulse_connect (99): bad context state (6)
     Warning FreeRDPRdpsndDeviceEntry (500): rdpsnd_pulse_connect failed
     Warning rdpsnd_load_device_plugin (466): pulse entry returns error.
     Warning tsmf_pulse_open_stream (251): pa_stream_connect_playback failed
(15)
     Warning tsmf_pulse_open_stream (251): pa_stream_connect_playback failed
(15)
     Warning tsmf_ffmpeg_decode_audio (381): error decoding
     Warning tsmf_ifman_on_sample (347): unknown presentation id
     Warning tsmf_pulse_open_stream (251): pa_stream_connect_playback failed
(15)
     Warning tsmf_ffmpeg_decode_audio (381): error decoding
     Warning tsmf_ffmpeg_decode_video (287): data_size 97, no frame is decoded.
     Failed to check xfreerdp file descriptor
Besides these warnings, system also gives a warning:
     Socket():Address Family not supported by protocol.
     Because I have no knowledge of video decode, I just don't understand the
meaning of the warnings.  Does someone know the way to solve this problem?
Thanks sincerely.

Guangchao Yao