Hi, FreeRDP community, Developers:

Our company is a IC design house, we now are developing a remoteFX(RDP7.1)
IC,
now we are in the FPGA stage, We expect that the real IC can reach
1920*1080@30 fps,
We link to VM+win7SP1 within Windows2008R2, cross compile linux+freeRDP,
useing /client/test, hook Keyboard, mouse as our embedded system to link to
Windows Server.
Our platform don't need X11, windows, qt, or directfb to display Win7SP1
desktop, so the resource usage is low on this platform (DRAM<=128mb and
CPU<=500MHZ).
We hope we can provide a solution that with good preformance playing 3D
games and seeing HD movie ,but much down cost the thin-client.

FreeRDP help us very much that we can test, verify our hardware and be used
as our main RDP protocol, We appreciate, thank and admire for the greate
work of freerdp.

We are now encountering a performance issue:

We send mouse positon and keyboard event immediately by
input_write_mouse_event(...) and input_write_keyboard_event(...) when we get
these event message.
But we found that the host Win7 reflect is so slow. I know that our platform
is not so quickly as normal PC, but the kb and mice reflect is slow to
abnormal situation.
My FPGA-platform can display desktop 5fps while the kb/mouse event will
delay >5 frames later.
It seems that host-Win7 got kb/mice message 1 sec later after my sending
these input message in freerdp.
The situation is obvious when you use mouse to drag a window, the window
always can't catch up with the cursor moving. While win7 client can do that:
We compare Win7SP1-PC-RFX client and X11-PC-freeRDP-RFX client, I found
X11+freerdp is already little cursor delay.
With the same PC, use Win7 client can play 3D-games, but X11's mouse delay
will lead to unsmooth while video in X11 is not so bad.
We wonder that if the freerdp is some delay or not high prority for mice/kb
message transfer? or maybe its network socket delay?
My ARM-CPU usage is not so high(40%), rfx bitstream is not so much(>20mbps
with GIGA net), and I am pretty sure I put these message immediately to the
input_...() function .

Did anyone discover this phenomenon on freerdp? This is our main unknow
issue that we need to solve it for demo or for later production.
If there is anyone knows the reason of delay, please help or inform us, we
will work on it, thanks very much.

Best Regards
--IC.Yang