Hi All

With the latest freeRDP source code from git I have problems
connecting to Windows 7 from ubuntu. The connection starts fine and
the login dialog is displayed. During the login sequence the
connection is lost. The problem does not happen always.

My testing indicate that the problem happens more frequently when I
compile with:
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DWITH_SSE2=ON . compared to cmake
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DWITH_SSE2=ON .

The build instructions on
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/wiki/Compilation only describes
that Debug should be used.

When the login fails the error code from freeRDP is:
SSL_read: I/O error

-       Can someone confirm that the latest freeRDP work with a fully
patched Windows 7? Or is this a bug?

I don’t know where to start debugging so please give me some feedback on this.

Regards
Arvid