Hi, FreeRDP community

We will demo our FPGA platform at Computex in Taiwan(06/05 ~ 06/09), booth :
K0528~31
ASPEED technology Inc,
If there is anyone interstes on our developing progress or want to dicuss
with us about the RDP,
we will be very welcome your presence and  happy to talk to you.

Best Regards
--ic.yang
at my old mail