Hi

I agree that printf for errors and warnings should be replaced or
complemented with some other solution. 7 May Marc-André merged my
patch (pull request 581) called errorcodes. This patch is an initial
first attempt from me to handle this requirement. Unfortunately this
patch was broken 25 May ( changes in tcp.c)

This patch stores the last error in a variable.

The error codes stored in this variable can later be translated to an
error string in required language. XRDP use this error code.

Regards
Arvid