Hello,

I am using FreeRDP client on Windows. I am able to remote to Windows XP
machine but when I try to do remote to Windows 7, I get the error

Windows 7 machine is part of the WORKGROUP and there is no active
directory.

*I am running the command*

wfreerdp.exe -u Pankaj Pankaj-LT

I have tried with other Windows 7 systems, it results in the same thing.

I did delete known_hosts from Users\Pankaj\.freerdp directory. Still no
luck. I did try with --no-nla, still no luck.

*Error that is showing up is*

*Debug console created.*
*Certificate details:*
*        Subject: CN = Pankaj-LT*
*        Issuer: CN = Pankaj-LT*
*        Thumbprint:
xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:af:xx:xx*
*The above X.509 certificate could not be verified, possibly because you do
not h*
*ave the CA certificate in your certificate store, or the certificate has
expired*
*. Please look at the documentation on how to create local certificate
store for*
*a private CA.*
*Press any key to continue *

I did try checking the FreeRDP issue list but could not pin point how to
run. Please let me know how to run it.

Thanks,
Pankaj