Any news since then?
As I understand, the videochip is very slow on 2d operations (but quite
good at 3d), that's why it's better to disable all optimizations and
accelerations in 2d applications . Processing 2d on videochip will take
more time than processing on the processor.
I tried to compile freerdp with WITH_SSE2=OFF cmake parameter, but I can't
see any improvements. Also tried -DWITH_XINERAMA=OFF, -DWITH_XEXT=OFF,
-DWITH_XV=OFF and -DWITH_XRANDR=OFF. Also without an effect.
What else optimizations can I disable? Freerdp on CedarTrail works so
sloooow, that it seems that it uses videochip. May be I am not right, but
then tell me, what is the reason for such slowness. :)