On 14/01/14 20:33, Patrick Welche wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 05:48:56PM +0100, Alexis Moinet wrote:
>> On 14/01/14 17:12, Patrick Welche wrote:
>>> +message(STATUS "gstreamer_library_dirs=${GSTREAMER_LIBRARY_DIRS}")
>>>
>>> show that GSTREAMER_LIBRARY_DIRS is correctly set to /usr/pkg/lib.
>>
>> might be a silly question but: do you have the file
>> /usr/pkg/lib/libgstreamer-0.10.so ? (just checking)
>
> Yes - the problem is that no -L/usr/pkg/lib -Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib
> makes it to the link line - pkg-config would tell cmake that, and
> FindPkgConfig.cmake seems to be doing the right thing, so I think
> (hope) that something simple is missing...

+link_directories(${GSTREAMER_LIBRARY_DIRS})

should do exactly that (adding '-L/usr/pkg/lib').

but I think it's misplaced, i.e. "client/common/CMakeLists.txt" which is the
one crashing for you, is unaffected by the link instructions you added in
"channels/tsmf/client/gstreamer/CMakeLists.txt"

for the sake of testing, could you add:

+link_directories(/usr/pkg/lib)

to the main CMakelists.txt instead of the one in .../gstreamer/ ? (before all
the add_subdirectories() of course)

(or you can add it directly into client/common/CMakeLists.txt instead)

and compile with:

$ make VERBOSE=1

and grep to check whether -L/usr/pkg/lib makes it to the link line ? (I would
have thought the linker or cmake to be aware of /usr/pkg/lib though ...)

Alexis