Dear Marc-Andre and all,

It seems that Cloudbase solutions did not move forward their work on
FreeRDP-WebConnect.
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP-WebConnect/issues/27

Marc-Andre is the author of client/X11/xfreerdp.c

With reference to client/X11/xfreerdp.c, I am integrating the rdpdr plugin for
FreeRDP-WebConnect.

I use xfreerdp -u username -p password --plugin rdpdr --data
disk:share:/home/abc -- 192.168.1.100

I get the trace of xfreerdp login
for the following 3 command lines of xfreerdp.c (int main(int argc, char*
argv[]))

(1) instance->PreConnect = xf_pre_connect;

(2) instance->PostConnect = xf_post_connect;

(3) instance->ReceiveChannelData = xf_receive_channel_data;
(1) execute instance->PreConnect = xf_pre_connect;

freerdp_parse_args: plugin_data=
disk
share
/home/abc
check plugin_data of freerdp_load_plugin name=rdpdr
enter freerdp_load_plugin before suffixed_name: name=rdpdr
entry_name=VirtualChannelEntry
enter freerdp_append_shared_library_suffix: file_path is NOT NULL=rdpdr
file path is equal: path=rdpdr.so
no explicit path given: path=/usr/lib/freerdp/rdpdr.so suffixed_name=rdpdr.so
freerdp_load_library_symbol: path=/usr/lib/freerdp/rdpdr.so
entry_name=VirtualChannelEntry
freerdp_load_plugin name=rdpdr successfully
freerdp_channels_pre_connect channel: rdpdr

(2) execute instance->PreConnect = xf_pre_connect;

freerdp_channels_post_connect channel: rdpdr
hostname [192.168.1.100] channels->num_libs [1]

(3) My question is here ????????? I can NOT find where to call
freerdp_load_plugin

enter freerdp_load_plugin before suffixed_name: name=disk
entry_name=DeviceServiceEntry
enter freerdp_append_shared_library_suffix: file_path is NOT NULL=disk
file path is equal: path=disk.so
no explicit path given: path=/usr/lib/freerdp/disk.so suffixed_name=disk.so
freerdp_load_library_symbol: path=/usr/lib/freerdp/disk.so
entry_name=DeviceServiceEntry

(4) execute instance->ReceiveChannelData = xf_receive_channel_data;
Receive channel data: rdpdr, channel_id is 1005

My question is:

Which command or function produces the trace of step 3?

The trace of Step 3 is supposed to appear inside step 1 [calling  boolean
xf_pre_connect(freerdp* instance) ]
Inside boolean xf_pre_connect(freerdp* instance), we have
arg_parse_result = freerdp_parse_args(instance->settings,
instance->context->argc,instance->context->argv,
 xf_process_plugin_args, instance->context->channels, xf_process_client_args,
xfi);

This means that after xfreerdp loads rdpdr.so, then xfreerdp should load
disk.so immediately.

However, after xfreerdp loads rdpdr.so, xfreerdp move forward to boolean
xf_post_connect(freerdp* instance),
then suddely call void* freerdp_load_plugin(const char* name, const char*
entry_name) to load disk.so

Would you please tell me where xfreerdp call call void*
freerdp_load_plugin(const char* name, const char* entry_name) to load disk.so?

Thank you very much for your great help in advance.

Best regards,

Yang Hong
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada