Hello FORT.

Thank you very much for your kindly reply.

It seems that I also got the same error message as Ahmad,

CMake Error: your CXX compiler: "CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER-NOTFOUND" was not found.

Please set CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or name.

Then I use the following command in Ubuntu 13.04

sudo apt-get install build-essential libboost-all-dev subversion
subversion-tools git-core libapache2-svn autoconf libtool cmake libssl-dev
libx11-dev libxext-dev libxinerama-dev libxcursor-dev libxdamage-dev libxv-dev
libxkbfile-dev libasound2-dev libcups2-dev libxml2 libxml2-dev libxrandr-dev
libgstreamer0.10-dev libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev libavutil-dev
libavcodec-dev libpng12-dev

I fail to install cmake.

However, the same command works well in Ubuntu 12.04, therefore, no any error
message for

cmake . -DMONOLITHIC_BUILD=ON -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/freerdp/usr

It seems that this is the dependencies issue of "apt-get install" in Ubuntu
13.04. I have no clue to solve this issue by using Google search.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Yang Hong