Hi All,

I have compiled FreeRDP from the tip of the Master branch on (and for), an ARM
v7 processor, (see cmake command line below).

It all seems to build correctly and the basic xfreerdp client works for a full
remote desktop.

I cannot however determine how to get the USB redirection working. I have tried
many different command line switch options all
without any success, (they also don't produce any error messages).

Reading the "USB Redirection" wiki entry it appears that there should also be a
kernel module and service as well as the FreeRDP
plugin. I haven't been able to locate any further information on these?

I have also provided a typical xfreerdp command line, (see below), that I have
been using in my testing. The remote Terminal
Services server is a Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual machine which has been
tested and is fully functional with the Microsoft RDP client.

p.s. I have started looking at "USB Redirector for Linux" from here:
"http://www.incentivespro.com"; as a possible alternative. Has
anyone had any experience to share with this product?

    My CMAKE Command Line:

/usr/local/bin/cmake -DVENDOR=CloudTerminal -DTARGET_ARCH=ARM
-DMONOLITHIC_BUILD=OFF -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DWITH_SSE2=OFF -DWITH_NEON=ON -DARM_FP_ABI=hard
-DWITH_GSTREAMER_0_10=ON -DWITH_JPEG=ON -DWITH_CUPS=ON
-DWITH_PULSE=ON -DWITH_ALSA=ON -DWITH_CHANNELS=ON -DCHANNEL_URBDRC=ON .

    My XFREERDP Command Line:

/usr/local/bin/xfreerdp /bpp:24 /f +compression -clipboard -fonts -aero
-decorations -window-drag -menu-anims -themes -wallpaper
/t:"Test Terminal" /cert-ignore /sec:tls /d:"DOMAIN" /v:"my.server.com"
/usb:id,dev:0c45:6128

    My XFREERDP Response:

Unable to find a match for unix timezone: Etc/UTC
VID: 0x0C45 PID: 0x6128
Regist Device: Vid: 0x0C45 Pid: 0x6128 InterfaceClass = 0xFF