After deep into the urbdrc related source code, I try it out that USB Mass
Storage device redirection is more or less working with some bug by using the
FreeRDP-stable-1.1 release. But the urbdrc client and libusb wrapper code only
support under Linux. The key point is that these code use udev APIs to enumrate
usb devices, check hotplug, and get device infos. The same functions is also
avaliable in libusb APIs, maybe we can replace these handles to use libusb. The
pthread APIs and functions in semiphore.h and unistd.h are used by these code,
and they could adjust to cross platform.
Any suggestions? Is it possible to do this job? Thanks for your reply firstly.