Just to add from what I requested below; the problem seems to step from
using "Microsoft Accounts" with FreeRDP.

Using local accounts work fine but if I try to use Microsoft Accounts then
the problem persists.

So I try something like the following:

/usr/bin/xfreerdp /u:MicrosoftAccount\{MicrosoftEmailAddress /p:{Password}
/cert-ignore +clipboard /f +async-input +async-update +compression /v:{IP}

Also, I tried:

/usr/bin/xfreerdp /u:{MicrosoftEmailAddress /p:{Password}
/d:MicrosoftAccount /cert-ignore +clipboard /f +async-input +async-update
+compression /v:{IP}

But it still doesn't work.

Anything else I can try?

Thank you.