Hi again,

I have unsuccessfully tried the delayed approach and it is not working,
each attempt produced the "Invalid descriptor" error.
As David said, maybe the MS implementation is doing its own assertions but
that would be unfortunate.
When I will have more time I'll try running the code with a kernel debugger
attached.

In the meantime, I am considering a workaround using both SVC and DVC. The
idea is to use the SVC while the user has not yet authenticated and then to
switch to DVC.
Once the client is authenticated, I need the SVC to be unusable on both
sides.
Is this possible using the API ?

Regards,

Thomas Calderon.