Hi, we have Remote Desktop Licensing Manager on Windows 2012 with some TS
DEVICE CAL. Client's connect to Terminal server (Windows 2012) via Zero
client (Thinstation via PXE) through freerdp. Problem is: clients pc's
through freerdp does'nt get they CAL but connects normally. With rdeskop
and native Windows RDP they get they DEVICE cal and displayed in Remote
Desktop Licensing Manager. We try old versions and new of freerdp. Please
explain- where could be the problem? Sorry for my english.