Hi,

The way the ports and packages system works in OpenBSD is that the ports
tree pulls down a source code archive for a given port from a site that is
typically maintained by the upstream ports team.  Binary packages are
generated from the ports tree and uploaded to the OpenBSD FTP/HTTP mirrors
around the world so that people can install binary packages in a way
similar to Linux systems.

I'd like to get the OpenBSD port and package updated now that you all have
kindly accepted my patches to get the OpenBSD build current in the git
repo; however, I wasn't sure when the next "version release" of FreeRDP was
scheduled for.

Ideally, I would update the OpenBSD ports tree to pull the packaged source
code from a place like http://pub.freerdp.com/releases/ so that it could
build in the ports tree.

Thanks,
Bryan