Hello,
I am new to this mailinglist, maybe this topic has been discussed before.
Now my env is:
 - I use a Windows 2012R2 as a RemoteApp server. Use remoteapptool to
publish apps.
-  Using a Ubuntu as xfreerdp client to call RemoteApp.

What I want to do is:
- On Ubuntu, issue an xfreerdp command that can pass a file name of an
existing file on Windows 2012R2 backend, to the app(for example mspaint),
so that when the App window appear on the Ubuntu, the existing file is
opened automatically.
I tried following command:
    $ xfreerdp  -u  username  -p mypassword  -d  mydomainname  --app
--plugin  rail  --data  "||mspaint:\Users\myuser\Pictures\:mypaintfiles1"
--  win2012r2server

It only open the app mspaint with empty file without name.  In xfreerdp,
seems the option --data only takes the first part ( in above example
"||mspaint") and it ignores the rest ( \Users\...:mypaintfile1).

Can anyone point me to where I can find the right way?

Thanks,

-Allen Liu  +1 510-936-0101