On 05/06/15 01:59, John Friend wrote:
> Thanks for your suggestion. I have built freerdp as of commit d4a9a2d3a8 and
> fullscreen fails unless I use -decorations flag.

ok then commit d4a9a2d3a8 is most likely the culprit (as opposed to some issue
that may have appeared when merging it into the repository).

I'd suggest opening a new issue on github:
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/issues to increase the visibility of your
problem to developers.

Make sure to detail your config and a reference to commit d4a9a2d3a8 as being
faulty. (normally if you write something like "commit d4a9a2d3a8" in the text
of your submission, Github automatically adds a link to the commit)

https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/commit/d4a9a2d3a811b4e647e8f553cf69d003a1a1b552

> I am not an active git user and I am downloading the repository at different
> commit points via browser to inspect where fullscreen was broken. What I
> expect was, when I download the repository at any point in commit history, it
> should include all previous commits. But apparently this is not the case.
> Anyway, I am ready to help on testing to anyone willing to fix this issue.

Indeed, you need to use git to get all history. Downloading from the browser
only gives you a snapshot of the repository at the time of that specific commit.

Alexis