Hi there everyone,
So my building of FreeRDP is getting better now. I only have one problem now
which i need help to resolve please.  I have run the CMake commands in terminal
as according to the readme.android documentation and there was no problem.
When i run the make command its starts doing its thing and says built target
and so forth, until it reaches 98% and then it hits a error saying : 'Error:
Target id 'android-21' is not valid. Use 'android list targets' to get the
target ids.'  So i need help in resolving this error please.
I am using Linux Mint with Eclipse 3.8.
RegardsVincent