Hi,

I have a C application that links against freerdp. Unfortunately, autoconf
is no longer playing nice with recent versions of freerdp from git.
Specifically, my check for freerdp.h (AC_CHECK_HEADER([freerdp/freerdp.h],
[], [])) now fails with the test compile of it:

---

In file included from /usr/include/freerdp/types.h:25:0,

                 from /usr/include/freerdp/freerdp.h:43,

                 from conftest.c:64:

/usr/include/winpr/wtsapi.h:240:50: error: unknown type name 'REFIID'

typedef HRESULT (VCAPITYPE *PFNVCAPIGETINSTANCE)(REFIID refiid, PULONG
pNumObjs, PVOID* ppObjArray);

                                                  ^

/usr/include/winpr/wtsapi.h:964:23: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or
'__attribute__' before 'WTSStopRemoteControlSe

WINPR_API BOOL WINAPI WTSStopRemoteControlSession(ULONG LogonId);

---

The following code snippet is what autoconf is using to test for freerdp.
The actual compile seems to not be including winpr/wtypes.h, but I'm not
able to see why. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get the includes
right it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

#include <stdio.h>

#ifdef HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H

# include <sys/types.h>

#endif

#ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H

# include <sys/stat.h>

#endif

#ifdef STDC_HEADERS

# include <stdlib.h>

# include <stddef.h>

#else

# ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H

#  include <stdlib.h>

# endif

#endif

#ifdef HAVE_STRING_H

# if !defined STDC_HEADERS && defined HAVE_MEMORY_H

#  include <memory.h>

# endif

# include <string.h>

#endif