HI Ericw,
Are you just looking for RDP server side? We do have it. Checkout the code at
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/ and there are several server side sample
sub-directory 'server'. Personally I would recommend the shadow server
'server/shadow', it works fine in most Linux and it can also be used as a
library which could be embedded in your project if needed.
Thanks,Zihao

    Eric Wedaa <eric.we...@marist.edu> 于 2016年1月12日, 星期二, 上午 12:55 写道:

 Hi

  I understand that the server code is no longer in the repository.  I
understand it was buggy once you managed to login.  Still, I find myself in
need of an RDP server that presents a login screen (RDpy does not work for me,
the instructions are, shall we say, lacking.)  Is there somebody out there that
can help me obtain that code, and maybe a developer who worked on it that can
help with some simple questions?

  My research project is http://longtail.it.marist.edu , and is currently an
ssh honepot based on openssh, and a set of analytics programs to analyze the
data.  It's been running since 2014 and currently has over 43 million login
attempts.  My code is all on github so anyone else can replicate my research.

  One of the research goals is to setup honeypots for different services to
analyze the data.  At the moment I have no way to get RDP data.  I would love
it if somebody can help me getting the old server code, and maybe answer a few
questions about it.  Obviously the code will be put at the LongTail github
site, and an acknowledgement given on the website and in any papers that use
data from the RDP honeypot.

 Thanks!