Hi all, please tell me if I have to write somewhere else for asking help.

I run xfreerdp with /printer option.
I'm running debian 8 with 'FreeRDP version 2.0.0-dev (git n/a)'.
I see the printer on windows remote desktop but it doesn't print.
The printing queue says "error - printing", no more info.

The printer model is ineo25+.
Printing from linux (cups 1.7.5) works fine.

I also tried with remmina installed from debian standard repositories and
the result is the same.
A windows client is able to print on that printer.
That means the drivers are installed.

I have to use rdp to print and no other methods.
It's kind of urgent :-)