Hey guys,

we´re using a 2012R2 RD Farm with 2 Session Hosts + 2 Connection Brokers using
DNS Round Robin.

The problem is that my OpenThinClient based Thinclients, using FreeRDP (Version
2.1-1.2-25) have random session disconnects, also when clients are not idle.
I already did some troubleshooting and couldn´t find any network issues. Using
Windows RDP there seem to be no issues.

I made some research and I guess the disconnects happen while the Connection
Brokers try to redirect the Sessions.
I´m using the DNS RR Name of the 2 Session Hosts for connecting with
/cert-ignore -sec-nla
Is there anything I need to do more?

Many thanks in advance.
Matthias