Hi Everyone:

We are new to the freeRDP and have been testing and so far it looks great.

We deliver apps to our customers (not desktops). However, when end users
use multiple apps simultaneously, they seem to open in the same window -
the standard Windows behavior for Remoteapp is to open one window for each
Remoteapp. I am referring to this bug:

https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/issues/3032

Are any of the maintainers interested in working with us to take care of
this limitation? We are amenable to offering a bounty/consulting to solve
this problem.

Thank you.

--
Antony Awaida